Hazard 4 Forward Observer Camera Bin, black
A versatile camera bag that transforms to suit your needs. Attach it to a larger bag if you have one, or carry as-is on a sling when you're travelling light.
Note: the strap seen in the extra picture is not included.
Every now and then you see a photographer checking out various utility and magazine pouches to see if a lens or other accessory would fit. We take it that the camera bag selection is missing something, but completely unpadded military pouches aren't really that great for sensitive camera gear. Here's a combination of military features with a sensitive and protective side designed with your SLR in mind.
We gave one of these to our graphics bunnies who concluded that the case can take as large a camera as the Canon 5D Mark with some accessories.
What good is PALS webbing in this kind of use? Well, it allows you to add and remove other item-specific (water bottle, telescopic lens...) bags according to your needs. The bag itself can be attached to larger stuff, carried as is on a strap, harnessed with a couple of straps, or on a sturdy belt. And if you've ever needed a great spot to put a pen...
- Lid with zipper closure. The interior can be divided with two removable dividers (included).
- The lid opens away from you. Pretty handy actually!
- The lid includes plenty of room with dividers for filters, spare batteries, a wallet etc.
- Front and sides flat pockets without closure. Great for dumping a lens cap or papers to free your hands.
- Padded for protection and sturdy to keep its form.
- PALS webbing around the sides.
- Two front hook & loop rows to attach patches.
- Rear MOLLE attachment to attach the bag to almost anything.
- Top and bottom D-links to attach the bag to, well, anything - really.
- Side D-links for a shoulder strap (not included).
- Rubber bottom - won't wear easily or let water through.
- Made from 1000D Cordura with excellent workmanship.
Ext. measurements: 23,5 x 18 x 14 cm
Int. measurements: 20 x 15,5 x 10,5 cm
The materials are care-free. If necessary, you can remove dirt with a brush and use a damp cloth for cleaning. Do not use solvents, detergents or submerge.
Factory new, made by Hazard 4 (Civilian Labs). Designed in the USA, manufactured in China. Yes, they can make good stuff too, given strict QC.
These might also interest you
Princeton Tec Point MPLS
Tasmanian Tiger Tac Pouch 9 SP
Tasmanian Tiger Operator Pouch
Fenix ARB-L14-1600U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Princeton Tec Charge MPLS
Särmä TST DP10 Roll-Top daypack
Särmä TST CP10 Mini Combat pack