HAIX Airpower X21
The urban combat boot from Haix. Modelled after the Finland-exclusive Airpower Pro but made of full leather and equipped with a puncture protection sole and protective toe cap.
The sole is like that of Airpower Pro, ie. made for the usually wide Finnish foot and with better grip in cold weather. Added are the puncture and toe protection - which you won't notice in use. These are very tough (full leather, very tough sole, rubber toe cap), fully waterproof, very high quality boots.
- The whole upper is 2-2,2 mm leather, toe box is surrounded by thick rubber
- 4-layer Gore-Tex Performance membrane
- Cambrelle lining keeps feet dry from perspiration
- Haix-Climate-System uses foot movement to pump air within the lining, with moisture exiting from holes at the top of the boot
- Cushioned thermopolyurethane sole with added foot arch support. The sole retains its traction quite well even when the weather gets cold.
- Spacious toebox.
- Puncture protective, bending sole and S3 standard protective toe cap
- Material standards (in geek terms): CE EN ISO 20345:2004: S3 CI WR
Important: NEVER use regular shoe polish or grease with membrane boots. Use only those which are specifically designed for them. If you apply regular polish, say bye-bye to breathability.
All HAIX footwear come with a one year warranty. The warranty will be handled by C.P.E. Sales Finland Oy - you will receive a warranty card with your HAIX boots, save it and our receipt. We do not handle international warranties or warranties for HAIX footwear that's not bought from us.
Sizes in the EU (French) system.
These have a wider last than other HAIX boots, which fits us Finns well, but probably poses no problems for most other people. If you know you have very wide feet, you might want to try a size larger than you normally wear. However, most people should have no worries with sticking to their regular size.
Some people want to know the insole lengths of each size, so here you go. Measured my placing a tape on the insole and measuring the longest distance from the heel to the toe. Some different sizes seemed to use same insoles (which work OK) so we rounded the measurements in these cases a few mm here or there to reflect reality.36242 mm 37249 mm 38256 mm 39262 mm 40269 mm 41276 mm 42281 mm 43290 mm 44295 mm 45302 mm 46309 mm 47315 mm 48321 mm
Blackhawk Open Top Single Pistol Mag Pouch, green, surplus
Dutch shoe brush for nubuck and suede, surplus
Särmä TST K9 Morale Patch
Särmä Merino Socks
Haix shoe care for Gore-Tex, 75 ml, black
Finnish M05 liner socks
Woly Protector 3 x 3 impregnation spray, 300 ml
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.