French Felin combat trousers, surplus
Product is out of stock and is unlikely restocked in the near future :-(
These might also interest you
Särmä leather belt, 40 mm, black
Proper old timey robust no-nonsense leather belts are increasingly difficult to find these days, well at least until we started making these! This here is just that, a proper no-nonsense leather trouser belt, black leather with a classical single prong brass buckle.
Mil-Tec elastic trouser blousers, two pairs
Elastic trouser blousers, "twists". Blousing means tying your pant ends above your boots. With this pair it's easy and comfortable. Tucking your pants into your boots won't last long.
Särmä merino socks
If you still use cotton socks, dump them now and get these instead. These are superb for outdoor use, but work just as well as formal wear too! These aren't thick, so they can be used around the year. Made with our own specs in Finland.
French F2 "Bigeard" cap, surplus
The beloved Bigeard, one of historys coolest military headpieces ever made with the two-prong "swallowtail" protecting the neck.
Särmä merino wool long johns, black
As the weather gets cold and nasty, so do cotton undergarments. The answer is to switch to merino wool. These have a nice, snug fit for best functionality. We had these made in Lithuania just for us.
Särmä viscose boxers, black
Proper good boxer shorts for an affordable price - these are more like the Common Man version of the Merino wool model we also sell. Being made of viscose, these have sort of poor man's versions of many of the good characteristics of wool. Hey, still beats cotton!
Modern combat trousers made purely for field use. Packed with neat and functional details, perfect for warmer and colder weather. A bit more pricey than your usual surplus articles, but truly worth the money. Nothing fancy, just 100% pure practical functions, this is great!
As with the Felin combat smock, the trousers are equally practical with a nice fit, enough pockets and some well designed features. Let's go through it in detail:
- Roomy cut offers unrestricted movement and an option to wear warm layers underneath. While not oversized, these should work almost around the year.
- Zipper fly with a button & velcro strip on the top.
- Elastic velcro adjustment on the waist, along with belt loops.
- Attachment for the Felin suspenders, which are unfortunately not included.
- Drawcords on the leg cuffs, however sometimes these have been removed.
- Cordura reinforced knees with pockets for protective inserts. The seat has just an extra layer of HBT fabric.
- Two regular slash pockets on the sides.
- Two cargo pockets with a folding mouth to prevent stuff from falling out.
Thin, dense HBT cotton, keeps out the wind but breathes very effectively and feels comfortable against bare skin. The knee reinforcements are proper hard wearing Cordura. Zippers are made by Kroko, real quality stuff. All buttons are extremely practical large Canadian style buttons.
Very easy, these are sized according to user height and waist circumference, you can´t go wrong!
Genuine military surplus
Used but in pretty nice shape, some repairs and wear can be found. Overall really good condition, all are made in 2000's so these are not too old either!
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.