ATTENTION! OUR SITE WILL CLOSE IN 5 MINUTES DUE TO A MAINTENANCE BREAK. THE BREAK WILL LAST FOR 5 TO 15 MINUTES. Sulje
- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress and polo shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Mid layer Socks
- Coveralls Coveralls
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Gloves Knit gloves Winter gloves and mittens Protective gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Winter and fur hats Watch caps and balaclavas Berets and side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Packs, max 40 liters Backpacks, over 40 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts and accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Holsters and slings Pistol holsters Weapon slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Eye and ear protection Ear defenders Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks NBC and protective clothing
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets and covers Field cots Jerven Fjellduk
- Fire and warmth Fire starting Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers and packs
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid Ready first aid kits First aid supplies First aid pouches
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
Finnish M91 combat trousers
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
These might also interest you
Särmä leather belt, veggie tanned, 50 mm
Proper old timey robust no-nonsense leather belts are increasingly difficult to find these days, well at least until right now! This here is just that, a proper no-nonsense leather belt made from the finest vegetable tanned leather. Works equally well for keeping your pants up or as an equipment carrier for tools and gear. A bit like the Fjällräven Equipment Belt actually, but without the added costs of a fancy brand name.
Jalas Fantom Drylock
In Finland the comic character "The Phantom" (you know, the butch guy who runs around the Bengal jungle in purple tights) is immensely popular. In fact he's so famous that Jalas actually went and named a boot after him. And a top quality boot it is too! We are especially thrilled, as these fit our wide, hairy Finnish hobbit feet well.
Särmä TST boot socks, merino wool
The Finnish army boots socks are real good, but make them out of quality merino wool and they get even better! Just like our army issue socks, but a little better in every way. The natural moisture wicking properties of merino wool make these a viable option for around the year use.
Särmä TST Finnish M05 rank insignia
Proper embroidered Finnish M05 rank insignia, made by us to fill a gap in the FDF kit issue. These are far more practical than the standard issue metal ones of WW2 vintage! Available in three colour variants: full colour, subdued and snow.
Finnish snow camo trousers, surplus
Old Finnish army snow camouflage uniform halves! Not a very common sight, these were found from a pile of stuff called our "movie wardrobe".
The pre-M/05 camouflage is the M/91. The cut is basically the same. These are made to army spec, very high quality stuff. One-off lot!
The M/91 uniform definitely isn't the among the worst we've seen, it just doesn't really know if it is a parade uniform or something meant for combat. It is a quality uniform nontheless.
- Elastic band adjustment on the waist - if your trousers feel large, tighten this
- Zipper & button fly
- Two slash pockets, two cargo pockets
- Water resistant knee reinforcements
- Nominal elastics of the cuffs.
Made of 50/50 mix of polyester and cotton, works pretty well during every other season than the hottest summer and is pretty damn hard wearing. Wash in 60 degrees Celsius.
Sizes in the "easy system", instead of the standard Finnish army one. It's sensible for garments like this. In the brackets we've given the about comparable EU size. These are all "regular" height, fit best for about 170-180 cm tall people, and the larger sizes may be good for a tad taller even.
Made by Finnish army contractor
Made in Estonia by one of the official manufacturers used by the army. These are made to military specs.