Finnish button, gray, plastic, 10 pcs
Product is out of stock and is unlikely restocked in the near future :-(
These might also interest you
Finnish lion button, nickeled/black
Real Finnish made Finnish army lion emblem buttons! Damn fine quality, colour-wise these are very similar to a common WW2 era type.
Lockstitch Sewing Awl
If you need to sew leather or canvas, the sewing awl is an invaluable tool for the job. Basically this does the same stitching as a sewing machine, but is used by hand.
Italian sewing kit, surplus
Basic sewing necessities in a handy little roll pouch. Although the Italian workmanship shows, these are perfectly fine sets.
Finnish Army surplus buttons. These come in two sizes, and are sold in lots of 10 buttons. Pretty cool buttons, with the Finnish Reichslöwe in the center, stomping a scimitar. Unissued.
Large buttons are 22mm in diameter, small 15mm.
- miinusta siinä, että tällainen epolettien tilalla on pahimmillaan kärsimystä kantohihnan painaessa napin alapäätä olkapäätä vasten (näillä saa kyllä uutta ilmettä kuteisiin)
- äskeisestä huolimatta suosittelen
- mihin hävisivät pienet napit?
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.