Fenix TK32 flashlight
A straight-up heavy duty hunting torch with up to 1000 lm output and over 400 metres long beam, along with red and green light options. Remote switch and a weapon mount are available for this flashlight. Proper quality for a reasonable price, give this a try!
The TK32 is actually a very multi-purpose flashlight for any serious use, but this is merely a side benefit of its main purpose as a hunting light. For walking the dog this might be a bit of an overkill, but for finding humans or animals in the dark, this is your ticket. Can be operated with the AER-03 remote switch and what do you know, there's also a weapon mount available, both made by Fenix of course. Works with one 18650 or two CR123A batteries.
- Hunting use
- Military and law enforcement use
- Overkill flashlight for the common Joe/Jane
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Far reaching beam profile up to 422 meters
- Enlarged reflector with white/red/green LEDs ensures the beam distances and beam patterns uncompromised
- Low-voltage warning function to remind users when battery replacement is needed
- Intelligent over-heating protection to avoid high temperature of the surface and long runtimes without endangering battery performance and condition
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual button switch in the tail cap, fast and convenient operation. One hand operation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Shockproof up to 1 m
- Waterproof up to 2 m (IPX-8)
- Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch and latest gun and rail mounts
- Package includes: TK32 flashlight, holster, lanyard, spare O-ring, user manual, warranty card. Batteries sold separately.
- Light output 1000 lm (max)
- Runtime 170 h (max)
- Range 422 m (max)
- Measurements 159 x 25,4 x 52 mm
- Weight 175 g (ilman paristoa)
- Cree XP-L HI V3 white light, XQ-E colored light LED red & green
- Power source: 1 x 18650 Li-ion or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/NEMA FL-1, ROHS, CE
Four power modes:
|Mode||Output||Burn time (max.)||Beam length|
|Turbo||1000 lm||1 h 50 min||422 m|
|High||350 lm||4 h 45 min||245 m|
|Med||100 lm||15 h 25 min||138 m|
|Low||8 lm||170 h||40 m|
- High: 105 lm: 4 h 15 min, 65 m beam
- Low: 15 lm, 65 h, 23 m beam
- High: 165 lm: 5 h 30 min, 105 m beam
- Low: 30 lm, 40 h, 45 m beam
If you plan on using this a lot in freezing temperatures, the CR123A batteries are a better power source.
The product has a 5 year warranty against factory defects.
Made by Fenix
Fenix is a quite recent name on the flashlight market. The "thing" about Fenix is their excellent value, very affordable yet very high quality. Fenix is a great choice for anybody looking for a real work horse flashlight!
These might also interest you
Fenix TK25 RED flashlight
Fenix TK25 R&B Blue/Red Light flashlight
Särmä TST Thermal cloak
Fenix ALG-00 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight, quick release
Fenix E12 XP-E2 flashlight
Fenix ALG-01 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight