Fenix TK32 flashlight
A straight-up heavy duty hunting torch with up to 1000 lm output and over 400 metres long beam, along with red and green light options. Remote switch and a weapon mount are available for this flashlight. Proper quality for a reasonable price, give this a try!
The TK32 is actually a very multi-purpose flashlight for any serious use, but this is merely a side benefit of its main purpose as a hunting light. For walking the dog this might be a bit of an overkill, but for finding humans or animals in the dark, this is your ticket. Can be operated with the AER-03 remote switch and what do you know, there's also a weapon mount available, both made by Fenix of course. Works with one 18650 or two CR123A batteries.
- Hunting use
- Military and law enforcement use
- Overkill flashlight for the common Joe/Jane
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Far reaching beam profile up to 422 meters
- Enlarged reflector with white/red/green LEDs ensures the beam distances and beam patterns uncompromised
- Low-voltage warning function to remind users when battery replacement is needed
- Intelligent over-heating protection to avoid high temperature of the surface and long runtimes without endangering battery performance and condition
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual button switch in the tail cap, fast and convenient operation. One hand operation
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Shockproof up to 1 m
- Waterproof up to 2 m (IPX-8)
- Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch and latest gun and rail mounts
- Package includes: TK32 flashlight, holster, lanyard, spare O-ring, user manual, warranty card. Batteries sold separately.
- Light output 1000 lm (max)
- Runtime 170 h (max)
- Range 422 m (max)
- Measurements 159 x 25,4 x 52 mm
- Weight 175 g (ilman paristoa)
- Cree XP-L HI V3 white light, XQ-E colored light LED red & green
- Power source: 1 x 18650 Li-ion or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/NEMA FL-1, ROHS, CE
Four power modes:
|Mode||Output||Burn time (max.)||Beam length|
|Turbo||1000 lm||1 h 50 min||422 m|
|High||350 lm||4 h 45 min||245 m|
|Med||100 lm||15 h 25 min||138 m|
|Low||8 lm||170 h||40 m|
- High: 105 lm: 4 h 15 min, 65 m beam
- Low: 15 lm, 65 h, 23 m beam
- High: 165 lm: 5 h 30 min, 105 m beam
- Low: 30 lm, 40 h, 45 m beam
If you plan on using this a lot in freezing temperatures, the CR123A batteries are a better power source.
The product has a 5 year warranty against factory defects.
Made by Fenix
Fenix is a quite recent name on the flashlight market. The "thing" about Fenix is their excellent value, very affordable yet very high quality. Fenix is a great choice for anybody looking for a real work horse flashlight!
Fenix ARB-L18-3500U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Fenix TK25 RED flashlight
Fenix TK15UE Cadet Grey flashlight
Fenix TK25 IR Flashlight with Infrared Illuminator
Sioen Tacticum Throat Protection, NIJ IIIA
Fenix MX1 Plus Barrel Mount for flashlight
Sioen Tacticum upper arm protectors, NIJ IIIA
Fenix TK09 XP-L HI flashlight
Fenix TK25 R&B Blue/Red Light flashlight
Fenix AOFS+ Filter Adapter (25.4 mm / 1")
CPE Pro Diamond vest, NIJ IIIA
Fenix UC30 Rechargeable flashlight
Magpul Explorer XL Sunglasses
Russian Ratnik 6B50 ballistic goggles, Digiflora, surplus
Estecs Hunter's first aid kit
Fenix ARB-L18-2600U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Fenix ALG-01 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight
Fenix ALG-00 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight, quick release
Varta Lithium CR123A battery, 2-pack
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.