Fenix TK09 XP-L HI flashlight
The newest flashlight adopted by the Finnish Defence Forces. Compared to many modern torches, this one is actually quite spartan in terms of fancy stuff, but well made and dependable. Works with weapons too, doesn't mind the weather, is easy to use etc. Those who require a solid basic torch won't be disappointed.
Works with one 18650 or two CR123A batteries.
- Military and law enforcement use
- Security use
- A high quality torch for everyday use
- High quality regulated output for constant lighting
- Grenelated strike crowns on both ends
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low energy warning function
- Tactical tap switch with momentary-on function
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Big smooth reflector, fine spot light and far throw
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Shock proof up to 2 m
- Waterproofness IPX-8 (2 m depth)
- Included in the package: TK09 flashlight, holster, lanyard, spare O-ring, spare rubber boot switch, user manual, warranty card. Batteries sold separately.
- Light output 900 lm (max)
- Runtime 50 h (max)
- Range 310 m (max)
- LED type: Cree XP-L HI
- Measures 130 x 25,4 x 34 mm
- Weight 105 g (without batteries)
- Power source: 2 x CR123A, 1 x 18650 Li-ion (not included)
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/NEMA FL-1, ROHS, CE
Three power modes:
- Turbo: 900 lm, 1,25 h
- Normal: 450 lm, 4,55 h
- Eco: 50 lm, 37 h
If you plan on using this a lot in freezing temperatures, the CR123A batteries are a better power source.
The product has a 5 year warranty against factory defects.
Made by Fenix
Fenix is a quite recent name on the flashlight market. The "thing" about Fenix is their excellent value, very affordable yet very high quality. Fenix is a great choice for anybody looking for a real work horse flashlight!
Fenix TK15UE Cadet Grey flashlight
Fenix ARB-L18-2600U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Fenix E12 XP-E2 flashlight
Fenix TK25 R&B Blue/Red Light flashlight
Fenix ARB-L18-3500U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Fenix AER Remote Pressure Switch
Fenix TK25 IR Flashlight with Infrared Illuminator
Fenix TK32 flashlight
Fenix TK25 RED flashlight
Fenix UC30 Rechargeable flashlight
Fenix LD15R Rechargeable Right-Angle Flashlight
Fenix AOFM Filter Adapter 34 mm (e.g. TK16, TK15, TK09)
Fenix ALG-00 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight, quick release
Fenix ALG-01 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight
Kaaos Gear Molon Labe morale patch
QuikClot Combat Gauze Z-fold
Finnish M05 grenade pouch M10
Fenix AOT Traffic Wand for flashlight
Varta Lithium CR123A battery, 2-pack
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
does not recommend
Oscar N. 06.12.2017
David F. 20.02.2018 (Edited 21.02.2018)
Petri U. 03.12.2018
Mutta.. Etäkytkin, etäkytkin etättekkteä. EI EI EI
Jos kivääriin valoa hamuilet niin ota joku toinen esim TK25 jossa AER-03 etäkytkin.
Pyry P. 20.08.2019