Fenix HM61R Black Edition Headlamp
This multi-tool of a headlamp isn't restricted to just one or two tricks. Many regular flashlights leave a lot to be desired if worn on the head while headlamps in the hand are cumbersome at best. This is a special all-black version made for Finnish users!
Don't worry, we'll ship these internationally as well.
Wear the HM61R on your head to point your light where you look. In case of rain or snowfall, move it to your chest. Why, you ask? For the same reason fog lights are mounted low on cars. Speaking of cars, you might need a work light elsewhere than on your person. A magnetic tailcap is your friend in these cases.
While the mounts are military-compatible, just the chest pocket of your jacket or shirt will do when you want to clip the light onto yourself. And when the headlamp is in your bag, it won't turn on by itself thanks to an electronic lock system.
Simple guide to operation
The power button has some tricks to it, but once you get them it's all consistent and logical:
- A double-tap on the button engages or disengages the lock.
- Turning the light on or off requires a deliberate press. (Longer than a tap, but not exactly a yawn-inducing "press and hold forever".)
- When on, tapping on the power button cycles through various brightness settings and flashing mode (if applicable) within your selected colour.
- A press-and-hold changes from red to white or back.
A memory circuit recalls the previous brightness setting but the light always turns on in white light mode.
Seven output modes
|Turbo||1200 lm||2 h|
|High||400 lm||4 h|
|Med||150 lm||12 h|
|Low||50 lm||38 h|
|Eco||5 lm||300 h|
|Constant Red Light||5 lm / 1 lm||80 h / 400 h|
|Red Flash||5 lm||160 h|
Works with 18650 Li-ion or CR123A batteries. A Fenix ARB-L18 3500 mAh Li-ion battery is included in the package, and it can be quickly charged with a magnetic charging cable. Here are some of the main features:
- Very bright max. 1200 lumen output with maximum of 145 m / 158 yds distance
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Luminus SST40 white and red LEDs, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Simple operation with large side switch
- Magnetic charging for easy and fast operation
- Battery level and charging indication
- Made of high-quality aluminum and PC
- Can be used as a mini flashlight
- Can be used as a helmet light with an ALG-03 v2.0 helmet mount (sold separately)
- Packing includes: headlamp, headband, rechargeable Li-Ion battery, USB Magnetic charging cable, headband buckle, rubber O-ring, user manual
- Output: 1200 lumens (max)
- Runtime: 2 h - 400 h
- Beam distance: 145 m / 158 yds (max)
- Impact resistance: 2 m / 6.6 ft
- Water Resistance: IP68
- LED-type: 1 x Luminous SST40 White light LED, Everlight red
- Size: 101 x 16 x 36 mm / 4" x 0.6" x 1.4"
- Weight: 99 g / 3.5 oz. (without battery), 149 g / 5.25 oz. (battery incl.)
- Batteries: 1 x 18650 incl. / 2 x CR123A not incl.
- Certificates: ANSI/NEMA FL-1, ROHS, CE
If you plan on using this a lot in freezing temperatures, the CR123A is a better power source. It also extends burn times.
5 years warranty for the flashlight against factory defects, 1-year warranty for the battery.
Made by Fenix
Fenix is a quite recent name on the flashlight market. The "thing" about Fenix is their excellent value, very affordable yet very high quality. Fenix is an excellent choice for anybody looking for a real workhorse flashlight!
Fenix HM65R Superraptor Headlamp
Fenix HM50R Headlamp
Princeton Tec Remix Pro MPLS headlamp
TacMed K9 Muzzle
Dutch clothes brush, surplus
Dutch shoe brush for nubuck and suede, surplus
Esstac Daeodon Front Panel Pouches, Triple 762
Princeton Tec Fred headlamp
Särmä Assault Pack w. Source WXP hydration bladder
Särmä Assault Pack
Source WXP hydration reservoir
BW Combat Rucksack, Flecktarn, surplus
BW mosquito net, surplus
Varta Lithium CR123A battery, 2-pack
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.