Fenix E16 Flashlight
At the risk of stepping into a cliché trap, "it's not the size that counts". This little flashlight is immensely powerful, up to 700 lm bright! Still, it's the size of a keychain and clips to your pocket or on your baseball cap.
You can choose whether to power it with a 16340 rechargeable battery or CR123 lithium battery. With a lithium battery, the turbo setting is capped, but runtime is longer and it works better in freezing temperatures.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Magnet and lanyard attachments and steel clip
- Shock proof up to 1 m
- Waterproofness IP68 (2 m depth)
- Accessories: lanyard, spare O-ring, keyring
- Light output 700 lm (max)
- Runtime 110 h (max)
- Range 142 m (max)
- Measures 51 x 21 x 20 mm
- Weight 21 g (without batteries)
- LED type: Cree Premium XP-L HI
- Power source (not included): 16340 or CR123A battery
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/NEMA FL-1, ROHS, CE
Four power levels and a strobe:
The product has a 5-year warranty against factory defects.
Made by Fenix
Fenix is a fairly recent name on the flashlight market. The "thing" about Fenix is their excellent value, very affordable yet very high quality. Fenix is a great choice for anybody looking for a real workhorse flashlight!
Fenix ARB-L16-700U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Fenix UC30 Rechargeable flashlight
Fenix E12 XP-E2 flashlight
Fenix CL09 Rechargeable Lantern
Fenix AER Remote Pressure Switch
Fenix TK15UE Cadet Grey flashlight
Magpul DAKA Essential Wallet
Blackhawk Gas Mask Carrier, green, surplus
Princeton Tec Switch MPLS
Fenix LD15R Rechargeable Right-Angle Flashlight
FirstCare Emergency Bandage FCP-09T abdominal/amputation dressing
Blackhawk Compass/Strobe Pouch, green, surplus
PGD ARCH/MICH pad set
Varta Lithium CR123A battery, 2-pack
Särmä TST M05 field cap
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
does not recommend
ilkka p. 26.01.2019
Toivottavasti ei mene rikki heti kun vesisadekelit alkavat.
Juuli K. 15.04.2019 (Edited 15.04.2019)