Fenix E16 Flashlight
At the risk of stepping into a cliché trap, "it's not the size that counts". This little flashlight is immensely powerful, up to 700 lm bright! Still, it's the size of a keychain and clips to your pocket or on your baseball cap.
You can choose whether to power it with a 16340 rechargeable battery or CR123 lithium battery. With a lithium battery, the turbo setting is capped, but runtime is longer and it works better in freezing temperatures.
- Digitally regulated circuit - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Magnet and lanyard attachments and steel clip
- Shock proof up to 1 m
- Waterproofness IP68 (2 m depth)
- Accessories: lanyard, spare O-ring, keyring
- Light output 700 lm (max)
- Runtime 110 h (max)
- Range 142 m (max)
- Measures 51 x 21 x 20 mm
- Weight 21 g (without batteries)
- LED type: Cree Premium XP-L HI
- Power source (not included): 16340 or CR123A battery
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/NEMA FL-1, ROHS, CE
Four power levels and a strobe:
The product has a 5-year warranty against factory defects.
Made by Fenix
Fenix is a fairly recent name on the flashlight market. The "thing" about Fenix is their excellent value, very affordable yet very high quality. Fenix is a great choice for anybody looking for a real workhorse flashlight!
Fenix LD15R Rechargeable Right-Angle Flashlight
Fenix E12 XP-E2 flashlight
Fenix UC30 Rechargeable flashlight
Fenix AER Remote Pressure Switch
Blizzard EMS Blanket
Fenix CL09 Rechargeable Lantern
Särmä TST PKM ammo can pouch, 100 rnd
FirstCare Emergency Bandage FCP-09T abdominal/amputation dressing
Magpul DAKA Essential Wallet
Särmä TST M05 field cap
Fenix ARB-L16-700U Built-In USB Rechargeable Battery
Varta Lithium CR123A battery, 2-pack
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
does not recommend
ilkka p. 26.01.2019
Toivottavasti ei mene rikki heti kun vesisadekelit alkavat.
Juuli K. 15.04.2019 (Edited 15.04.2019)