ATTENTION! OUR SITE WILL CLOSE IN 5 MINUTES DUE TO A MAINTENANCE BREAK. THE BREAK WILL LAST FOR 5 TO 15 MINUTES. Sulje
- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress and polo shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Mid layer Socks
- Coveralls Coveralls
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Gloves Knit gloves Winter gloves and mittens Protective gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Winter and fur hats Watch caps and balaclavas Berets and side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Packs, max 40 liters Backpacks, over 40 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts and accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Holsters and slings Pistol holsters Weapon slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Ear defenders
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets and covers Field cots Jerven Fjellduk
- Fire and warmth Fire starting Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers and packs
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid Ready first aid kits First aid supplies First aid pouches
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
Fenix CL20 Lantern
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
These might also interest you
Fenix TK09 flashlight
The newest flashlight adopted by the Finnish Defence Forces. Compared to many modern torches, this one is actually quite spartan in terms of fancy stuff, but well made and dependable. Works with weapons too, doesn't mind the weather, is easy to use etc. Those who require a solid basic torch won't be disappointed.
Fenix E12 Premium flashlight
A really great all-round pocket sized mini flashlight from Fenix. Excellent value, cheap yet very realiable and functional for just about any use. No unnecessary complicated features, just three light modes and that's it. And the best thing of all: uses a single AA battery!
Fenix CL25R rechargeable lantern
In the beforetimes battery powered trekking lanterns were not much fun at all, large, heavy and sucked batteries dry in no time. The Fenix CL25R is another story alltogether, this little baby is small and light enough so that you actually won´t get pissed off for having to carry it around, it´s extremely energy efficient (runtime up to 600 h) and even operates in extreme cold! Six light modes and all the carry and attachment options you may need.
Signal whistle, nickel
An extremely traditional whistle, perfect for signalling and what ever you may use a whistle for. Made from nickel plated brass. Keyring for attaching a neck lace.
Fenix CL20R rechargeable Lantern
The Fenix CL20R rechargeable camping lantern emits a maximum 300 lumens from its built-in 1600 mAh battery and neutral white LED. This lantern has six lighting modes, including 4 white light levels and red and red flashing. Charging and battery level indicators help you make sure you have the power you need. The magnetic bottom and hanging hook make it easy to light any situation. Rain resistant, splash proof and dust proof, the light weight and durable CL20R lantern is the perfect camping companion.
A very handy little LED lantern for camping use, fantastic sleek design. Soft neutral light and red light for preserving night vision and signalling use. Magnet attachment, can be used to attach the lantern to tent sheets using metal backing on the other side. Works with both AA and CR123A batteries!
- Has the ability to keep the power level constant even when the batteries are dying.
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation.
- Magnet attachment.
- Shock proof design.
- Comes with a replacement O-ring and two AA batteries.
- Light output 165 lm (max)
- Runtime 71 h 40 min (max)
- Range 10 m (max)
- Waterproofness IPX-6
- Dimensions 78,4 x 45,2 x 59,1 mm
- Weight 103,2 g (without batteries)
- LED type: nine neutral white LEDs and two red LEDs.
- Power source: one CR123A Lithium battery or two AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/NEMA FL-1, ROHS, CE
Five modes (operating times with Ni-MH battery / alkaline battery / CR123A lithium battery):
- Turbo: 160 lm, 2 h 23 min / 3 h 10 min / 2 h
- High: 100 lm, 5 h 15 min / 4 h 9 min / 3 h 31 min
- Mid: 50 lm, 11 h 28 min / 9 h 4 min / 7 h 32 min
- Low: 8 lm, 71 h 40 min / 56 h 40 min / 46 h 50 min
- Red: 1,5 lm, 27 h 10 min / 24 h 15 min / 20 h
Made by Fenix
Fenix is a quite recent name on the flashlight market. The "thing" about Fenix is their excellent value, very affordable yet very high quality. Fenix is a great choice for anybody looking for a real work horse flashlight!