Dutch modular vest, olive, surplus
A pretty damn good MOLLE compatible combat vest. Well made, tough and cheap, as military surplus should be. As a bonus it's neutral olive drab in colour!
- Covers the whole upper body, PALS webbing all around.
- The base material is lightweight and breathable mesh.
- Three QR buckles close the front.
- Elastic loops on the shoulders for hydration bladder tubes etc.
- A belt "tunnel" on the inside, can perfectly well be worn without a belt.
- Adjustable shoulders, sides and front. Well adjustable and wearable with or without body armour underneath.
- D rings around the bottom for attachment of extra kit.
- Large, zippered document pockets against the chest, one has a hidden pistol or comm device holster within.
- Rescue handle on the back.
There are a few sizes available. We have given approximate comparable Euro sizes for each (user's chest circumference in centimetres, multiply by two). These should not be taken too literally, as the fit can theoretically be stretched forever by replacing the side adjustment cords. Alternatively they can be woven through PALS loops to make the fit tighter.
Used military surplus
These show clear signs of wear, but all are in perfectly serviceable shape with all the zips and buckles still working. There are just a few different models, but the practical differences are so small it's a non-issue. We won't separate.
These might also interest you
Mil-Tec Modular System Carrier vest
US MOLLE II FLC vest, surplus
MFH SAAV M83 combat vest
SEAL 1 SEALSkinz Pre-saturated cleaning patches
Mil-Tec Modular System magazine pouch, M4/M16
Mil-Tec Modular System magazine pouch, AK47
Särmä TST General purpose pouch L
Mil-Tec Modular System general purpose pouch, Large
Finnish M05 combat vest
Source Tactical hydration carrier, 3L
Finnish M05 water bottle pouch
Finnish M05 double magazine pouch