Dutch modular combat vest, DPM, surplus
A pretty damn good MOLLE compatible combat vest. Well made, tough and cheap, as military surplus should be. Dutch DPM for a slight extra camouflaging touch.
Of all the armies, it's funny how the Dutch military seems to make particularly simple, efficient and no-bullshit combat gear. They also let it go for cheap, which means you get proper mil-spec quality stuff for a very decent price, you just have to accept the fact it's pre-used.
A solid package
- Covers the whole upper body, PALS webbing all around.
- The base material is breathable mesh.
- Three quick-release buckles close the front.
- Elastic loops on the shoulders for hydration bladder tubes etc.
- A belt "tunnel" on the inside, can perfectly well be worn without a belt.
- Adjustable shoulders, sides and front. Well adjustable and wearable with or without body armour underneath.
- D-rings around the bottom for attachment of extra kit.
- Large, zippered document pockets against the chest, one has a hidden pistol holster within.
- Rescue handle on the back.
Naturally the whole thing is made of mil-spec materials, so it's tough and has some kinda NIR properties.
Used military surplus
These show signs of use and have been repaired if necessary, still in perfectly serviceable condition all around.
Dutch MOLLE pouch, magazine, surplus
Dutch MOLLE pouch, general purpose, medium, surplus
Dutch MOLLE E-tool pouch, surplus
Dutch MOLLE pouch, canteen, surplus
Dutch MOLLE pouch, general purpose, large, surplus
Dutch MOLLE pouch, grenade, surplus
Dutch MOLLE pouch, general purpose, small, surplus
US LBV, Woodland, surplus
US MOLLE II magazine pouch, surplus
Dutch MOLLE general purpose pouch, tiny, surplus
Swedish M90 square scarf, 70 x 70 cm, surplus
British Osprey hand grenade pouch, MTP, surplus
British Osprey canteen pouch, MTP, surplus
British Osprey SA80 open top ammunition pouch, MTP, surplus
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
esko i. 30.07.2019