CPE Duffle bag, 100L
This is basically a straightforward copy of the legendary Hagor gear bag, but much better quality! This bag is just what you want a heavy duty kit bag to be: large and real tough, topped off with a few side pockets. Total volume a huge 100 litres.
- Main compartment with zipper. 83 x 40 x 27 cm.
- A small zippered valuables pouch inside the main compartment.
- Wide webbing carry handles.
- Padded shoulder straps for rucksack carry, with velcro name tag patches.
- Attachment loops for a shoulder sling.
- Rubberized bottom.
- A number of smaller pouches on the outside.
- A large zippered pouch on one end. 40 x 27 x 6 cm.
- And two pouches, one with a zipper and one with a velcro flap on the other end. 20 x 27 x 6 cm.
- Three side zipper pouches. 20 x 27 x 6 cm.
High quality materials, strong Foxdura (Finnish "Cordura-like") and tough MILSPEC webbing. Both the materials and workmanship is top notch!.
Made by CPE
CPE (Combat Protective Equipment) is a Finnish manufacturer of military and law enforcement equipment, specializing in body armour and riot control gear. CPE´s gear is used by military and law enforcement both domestic and foreign. CPE test shoots their plates in their very own laboratory to guarantee the quality.
Made in the Czech Republic. Although most of CPE´s production is in Finland some textile products such as these duffle bags are made in their Czech factory.
Mil-Tec duffel bag 98 l
Särmä TST General Purpose Pouch Zip S
Lowa Active Creme, 75 ml
Fenix TK25 IR Flashlight with Infrared Illuminator
Lowa Water Stop Pro, 300 ml
Fenix ALG-01 Picatinny Rail Mount for flashlight
British coverall, flame retardant, surplus
HALO Chest Seal
Särmä TST CP15 Combat pack
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Janne L. 27.10.2017
The bag itself is surprisingly light weight but feels sturdy. Time will tell how the zipper holds up but after a first field test i'm not feeling worried at all.
I would Highly recommend this bag for anyone in need of a roomy duffelbag!
Mikko S. 30.11.2017