CPE Battle Belt, NIJ IIIA
A ballistic battle belt, or blast belt if you will, is a great way to further enhance your armour coverage when using a plate carrier. High quality Finnish made kit! A light weight and low profile model.
As a plate carrier only covers your most vital organs it also leaves the lower part of your stomach, sides and back exposed. This Level IIIA battle belt covers those parts offering protection against small arms and shrapnel.
- Two way adjustable plastic side release buckle.
- PALS webbing on the sides and back for attaching pouches. Size S/M has five channels wide PALS on the sides, size L/XL has six.
- A standard webbing belt runs inside the padded battle belt, you can attach standard belt pouches and holsters through the slits on the sides.
- The inside is padded with a comfy gel-like cushioning material.
- Comes with removeable suspenders, these can be used to take some weight of the hips if the belt is very heavy loaded.
- NIJ IIIA soft ballistic panel inside.
- Total weight 1,50 kg.
S/M is adjustable from 85 cm to 110 cm, L/XL from 95 cm to 120 cm. The battle belt sits a bit under your waist, take this into consideration when choosing size.
Made by CPE Production Oy
CPE is a Finnish large scale manufacturer of personal protection gear, they supply stuff to the Finnish military and law enforcement institutions both domestic and foreign.
These might also interest you
Magpul MS3 Sling GEN2
Sioen Tacticum Battle Belt, NIJ IIIA
CPE Diamond armour panel, NIJ IIIA
Sioen Tacticum Vest, NIJ IIIA
Sioen Tacticum Plate Carrier day pack
Ops-Core FAST Base Jump Military Helmet
Särmä TST RK Open Top magazine pouch
CPE Diamond armour plate, NIJ IV Stand Alone
Sioen Tacticum Plate Carrier
Tasmanian Tiger Plate Carrier MKIII
CPE Diamond armour plate, NIJ III++ ICW
Tasmanian Tiger 2 SGL Mag Pouch M4
Särmä TST Pull-Out IFAK insert
PGD ARCH High Cut helmet, NIJ IIIA
Särmä TST Modular multi purpose strap, 2-piece
PGD MICH helmet, NIJ IIIA
Finnish M05 grenade pouch M10
Finnish M05 utility pouch, mini
Peltor ComTac XPI