ATTENTION! OUR SITE WILL CLOSE IN 5 MINUTES DUE TO A MAINTENANCE BREAK. THE BREAK WILL LAST FOR 5 TO 15 MINUTES. Sulje
- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress and polo shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Mid layer Socks
- Coveralls Coveralls
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Gloves Knit gloves Winter gloves and mittens Protective gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Winter and fur hats Watch caps and balaclavas Berets and side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Packs, max 40 liters Backpacks, over 40 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts and accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Holsters and slings Pistol holsters Weapon slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Eye and ear protection Ear defenders Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks NBC and protective clothing
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets and covers Field cots Jerven Fjellduk
- Fire and warmth Fire starting Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers and packs
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid Ready first aid kits First aid supplies First aid pouches
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
BW webbing suspenders, older model, surplus
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
These might also interest you
BW webbing belt, old model, canvas, surplus
The West German canvas service belt. This 50 mm wide belt can be used equally well as a trouser belt as it can as part of the combat webbing. Very solid!
Mil-Tec shoulder bag
Reproduction of the old Bundeswehr shoulder bag.
BW webbing belt, surplus
The basis of the current issue German combat webbing system. You can build your own set on this, all you need is this belt and some pouches. Very popular base for making your own pulling harness for a pulka-sleigh.
Wehrmacht e-tool carrier, leather, brown, reproduction
A leather carrier for the German WW1 & WW2 straight spade. A must-have for any serious reenactor, worn, of course, with a spade. This was one of the more commonly worn items.
BW G3 sling, leather, surplus
Would you like to sling your gun or bag on a leather strap that can handle anything? Buy this piece of Teutonic quality craftmanship.
US ALICE magazine pouch, surplus
The classic ALICE magazine pouch for three 30-round M16 mags, adopted in 1973. Used.
The Germans sure love their Y-straps, almost as much as their jackboots, and continued to use them until the 80's and 90's.
The West-German army had two webbing suspenders for light or heavy use. These are the "heavier" model with pack straps and all, these are meant to haul things and not just keep your trousers up. Visually these resemble the war-time model, most obviously these are thicker and partially padded.
There are five straps, of which the two front ones are attached to belt loops or magazine pouches, the next ones go to the back to the bottom of your day pack, and the single rear one goes on the belt. The top has additional clips for the day pack (sold separately, if available).
To put things in short and nice order, the principle is the same as used before and during the war, just improved here and there.
German army surplus
Used but perfectly serviceable.
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.