British RAF jacket, sheepskin, repro
These might also interest you
USAF leather mittens B3, brown, repro
Old timey shearling mittens, US Air Force style from the WW2 era. Warm and nice, but not recommended for heavy work. Best used for just keeping your hands warm, in which they work extremely well.
USAF leather fur hat B3, brown, repro
The US Air Force fur hat from the Second World War has a timeless classic look which makes it wearable anywhere without making the wearer look like a military lunatic. Made of real animal pieces!
Ekol leather oil, 0,25l
Superb stuff for treating all kinds of leather (not suede), making it more water repellent, more flexible and on the whole better.
Italian winter boots with felt lining, surplus
We admit it - ordering Italian winter boots was a gamble, but so far it looks like it paid off! These "Piston" made boots are actually quite decent and brown in colour, which is rare. Most likely vintage manufacture, old but unworn. Being surplus, they offer quite a lot of bang for the buck.
A quality reproduction of the classic British WW2 leather flying jacket, model Irvin. Made of real sheepskin & fur.
The only difference to the original model is the added slash hem pockets - admittedly a good move. Then there are of course the tags inside the jacket, which are in German.
Taking care of the jacket:
- Avoid washing this. You really don't even need to, as leather does not soil easily, and all kinds of funny smells usually disappear from the wool with airing out.
- We do recommend oiling your jacket from time to time - this keeps the leather supple and retains its water repellency.
- Important: if the jacket gets wet, do not dry it near a heat source. If you do, you risk the leather getting dry and cracked. Air dry only!
Look away from the letters. We have measured and tried these on and established a recommended user height and chest girth in centimeters. With these numbers the fit is comfortable and allows a decent amount of clothing underneath: as usual, nothing is absolute.
Yes, there's a huge gap between Small and Medium.
Factory new, made by Mil-Tec.
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.