British PCS combat jacket, MTP, unissued
The latest pattern Personal Clothing System shirt. This is best described as a very Britishly styled ACU jacket, or, in short, one real good piece of clothing. In unissued, virtually new condition!
The MTP (Multi Terrain Pattern) camouflage is a mixture of Multicam and classic DPM. Works extremely well in most environments.
- Thin, lightweight fabric that still holds up wind pretty well.
- Roomy cut - this goes for a summer jacket, but has plenty room for additional layers, so there's no problem using this in the winter too.
- Closure with zipper that's offset on the upper end. Covered with a velcro-fastened flap.
- Button closure on sleeves.
- Mandarin collar protects the neck when fastened on upper position.
- Very roomy chest pockets with vertical openings, inner slots for pens and accessories
- Sleeve pockets, both covered with velcro.
- You can insert your own elbow pads via velcro openings on the sleeve. There are two pockets for this, so you can have padding for the whole length of your forearm, if necessary.
Made of 60/40% polycotton. Machine wash in 40 degrees celsius, but of course real men never wash these.
Sizes are given in centimeters, first up is user height, then chest circumference. If you use inches, divide the centimeter sizes by 2,54, or go ogle it for conversion websites.
Unissued, in perfect shape.
British CS95 field shirt, MTP, surplus
British CS95 field shirt, Desert DPM, surplus
British MVP rain jacket, MTP, surplus
British CS95 field shirt, DPM, surplus
BW desert service shirt, Tropentarn, surplus
British CS95 Windproof trousers, MTP, surplus
Propper FR Combat Ensemble Trousers, Multicam, surplus
British CS95 Windproof Smock, Desert DPM, surplus
British Osprey hand grenade pouch, MTP, surplus
British Osprey Admin pouch, MTP, surplus
British PCS trousers, MTP, surplus
You have already submitted a review. You can edit your text by clicking on it.
Log in and write a review.
Ian G. 04.05.2018