Bollé Voodoo ballistic sunglasses
Protective sunglasses for cheap! These are really tough, as they have certified ballistic protection. We got an outlet batch for cheap, and once these are gone, they are gone.
- Good fit with some extra grip on the nose area - these won't fall off!
- 2,2 mm thick polycarbonate lenses with anti scratch & fog coating, these lenses basically won't break
- 99,9% UVA & UVB protection
- Fulfills CE EN 166, which means these go for certified protective eyewear.
- Can be used as shooting glasses
The EN166 standard means these will handle a 6 mm 0,86 g ball pellet coming at 45 m/s. In other words, 0,87 J. This is the highest rating Bollé gives for templed sunglasses, the "shotgun proof" stuff is for mask-like protective gear that have a strap instead of temples. As it is, altough home testing proves no airsoft gun penetrates these, they aren't certified for airsoft.
Factory new, made by the French Bollé. Let us emphasize that these are proper quality glasses despite the price.
These might also interest you
ESS CDI High Impact sunglasses
Bollé Silium ballistic glasses
Bollé Hustler ballistic sunglasses, Smoke Grey
Bollé Solis II ballistic sunglasses
Bollé IRI-s ballistic sunglasses, Smoke Grey
Bollé Spider ballistic sunglasses
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.
Please send all questions regarding the product via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.