ATTENTION! OUR SITE WILL CLOSE IN 5 MINUTES DUE TO A MAINTENANCE BREAK. THE BREAK WILL LAST FOR 5 TO 15 MINUTES. Sulje
- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Fur hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Holsters and slings Pistol holsters Weapon slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Ear defenders
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets and covers Field cots Jerven Fjellduk
- Fire and warmth Fire starting Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers and packs
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
Anti-Corrol "Super Sini" bluing liquid, 50 ml
Product added to cart. Click here to move to cart.
These might also interest you
Anti-Corrol gun oil, spray can, 165 ml
Ye standard gun oil in a spray can. Works with most metallic things that need lubing. Contains 165 ml of the stuff.
SEAL 1 SEALSkinz Pre-saturated cleaning patches
Simple cotton gun cleaning patches saturated with Seal 1 CLP. Stick it in the cleaning rod, run through the barrel, and pull out. Different sizes available for different calibers.
SEAL 1 100% Cotton Cleaning Patches, 100 pcs bag
Simple cotton gun cleaning patches. Stick it in the cleaning rod, run through the barrel, and pull out. Can also be soaked in Seal 1 CLP before the process to lubricate the barrel, although pre-lubricated patches are also available.
Finnish ladder buckle, surplus
A strong metal buckle "famous" from the Finnish army M/85 personal equipment system. When plastic doesn't cut it (even if it does), get this! Compatible with the standard 25 mm webbing straps.
Hey Sport Micro Wash 250 ml
Hey Sport Micro Wash cleans and reactivates the special features of all micro-, elastane- and fleece fabrics. Colours remain unaffected. Antistatic and odour-removing.
Bluing liquid for all kinds of metallic surfaces, made by Anti-Corrol. Also works with copper.
Comes with instructions of use in Finnish. For English speaking customers we have translated and cobbled together the key points:
First of all, the stuff is essentially very corrosive acid, do use gloves, don't let it in contact with the skin. This will eat through cloth and wood. The vapours irritate breathing, so it's necessary to use a face mask & protective goggles too and keep the space ventilated. Don't eat/drink anything during the treatment process or even smoke. Avoid splashes, take off contaminated clothes immediately and wash them well. If you get this on the skin or worse yet, on eyes or mouth, get to the doctor immediately after first aid, which in this case is lots of water in the exposed spot.
Usage for spot bluing:
- 1) Clean the surface with suitable solvents.
- 2) Moisten it with a rag or a stick with some Super Sini on it.
- 3) When dry, rub the surface rust off with 000 grade steel wool.
- 4) Repeat after the desired effect is achieved.
- 5) Wash the surface well with hot water.
- 6) Finish it by oiling the surface and buff it with soft cloth.
- 1) Clean the surface with suitable solvents. The old bluing doesn't have to be removed.
- 2) Heating the piece isn't necessary, but heating it before the process to about 40 to 60 degrees celsius gives the best results.
- 3) Treat the surface with a rag soaked in Super Sini.
- 4) When dry, rub the surface rust off with 000 grade steel wool.
- 5) Repeat after the desired effect is achieved. It should take about 3-4 treatments to get a nice effect.
- 6) Wash the surface generously with hot water so the bluing process will stop and the Super Sini will be completely removed from pores etc.
- 7) Finish it by oiling the surface and buff it with soft cloth.
Usage for bluing:
Super Sini is hazardous waste, don't pour it down the sink or throw in the nature.