Almost full leather waterproof military/LE sneaker made properly! To the best of our knowledge, Alpina Police is all the rage among the Slovenian police forces and no wonder, this seems like a more than just decent boot.
A crossbreed of a sneaker and a combat boot, about as high as a traditional military ankle boot. However this is not a safety boot. Being meant for police work, these have the qualities such use would require:
- Shock absorbing midsole, rough tread pattern on the outsole. Rolls along nicely!
- Leather construction, with spots most prone to wear reinforced. Nylon tongue.
- Sympatex membrane, keeps water out and lets your sweat out.
- Cloth lace eyelets, with hooks on the top.
- Decent insoles and Volume Control Plates to adjust the fit.
If you need a nimble, light sneaker boot for most seasons, these are a safe bet.
Sizes in the Euro system. The last is not overly wide, it's more like "Regular". A bit narrower than on other Alpina boots we stock. The leather does form to your feet over time, so if these are a bit snug at first, they should be perfect after a while.
You can adjust the fit with the included extra insoles called Volume Control Plates.
Manufactured by Alpina
Made in EU (Slovenia).
These might also interest you
Swedish M90 combat boots, with safety toe
Haix Black Eagle Athletic 2.0 T High, Side Zipper
Särmä Biker Boots, black
French wool/leather gloves, surplus
Swedish M90 combat boots
Särmä Assault Pack
Mil-Tec shoe laces, polyester, two pairs
Särmä Cargo Trousers
Särmä merino socks
Shoe brush, dual action
Jalas FX2 insoles
Haix shoe care for Gore-Tex, 75 ml, black
Mulla on jalkapöydät romahtanut ja piloilla huonoista kengistä jonka vuoksi ei mitkään jalkineet oikein toimi... Mutta nämä, NÄMÄ ON IHANAT! Ei satu jalkaan vaikka pitäisi aamusta iltaan.
Please report this product review if for example:
- Review is wildly obscene or completely irrelevant.
- Reviewer has not actually used the product he is reviewing.
If you strongly disagree with this review, please press "I disagree" button above.
Please send all questions regarding the product via e-mail to email@example.com.