- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Snow camo Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Winter hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Pistol holsters Traditional pistol holsters Tactical pistol holsters
- Slings One point slings Two point slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Active hearing protection Passive hearing protection
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks Jerven Fjellduk
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets Field cots
- Fire and warmth Matches and fire steels Lighters Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
Varusteleka's shop and Bar Cafe Sotima
Welcome to Varusteleka's shop in the Konala district of Helsinki! Our walk-in shop and webhop's warehouse are located under the same roof - everything available through our online store is also available from our walk-in store!
- 3.12. Sunday 12:00-18:00 - OPEN
- 5.12. Tuesday 10:00-18:00 - WE CLOSE AT 18:00
- 6.12. Wednesday - CLOSED Independence day
- 10.12. Sunday 12:00-18:00 - OPEN
- 17.12. Sunday 12:00-18:00 - OPEN
- 23.12. Saturday 10:00-18:00 - OPEN
- 24-26.12. - CLOSED Yule
- 31.12. and 1.1. - CLOSED New years eve
- 6.1. Saturday - CLOSED Holiday
Ruosilantie 2, Helsinki. Free 2-hour parking for our customers. Remember to use your parking disc.
Bar Cafe Sotima
Welcome to Sotima! Sotima is a nice little hideout for friends of Finnish craft brewery products — beers mostly.
Our selection is wide and lively, and pricing lower than you'd expect.
As a bar-in-shop we have very nice staff ready to help you and have a chat, or just leave you be when you feel like concentrating on your favourite drink.
We accept cash (€), European debit-cards, Visa Electron, Visa and Mastercard. American Express and Diner's Club are not accepted. Global Blue tax-free shopping for eligible customers.
TeroOlen Teromauno, Varustelekan myymälän myymäläpäällikkö. Pist sähköpostii!
Both our warehouse and shop are located in the same large red brick building at Ruosilantie 2, in the Konala district of Helsinki, near the intersection of Ring I (Kehä I) and Vihdintie (road number 120). The shop entrance is located on the east side of the building along Ruosilantie. We recommend checking out this map, as we might be hard to find. Getting here is easy, since we are located at the crossing point of the Kehä 1 highway and Vihdintie.
Coming by car? Set your sights on Vihdintie (road number 120) and Konala. If you are coming via Ring I (Kehä I) drive west and get off at the Konala exit. Drive down the ramp and turn right towards Vihti and Konala. Next, look for the Ruosilantie sign on the right - at the next intersection turn right onto Ruosilantie. We are on the left in the red brick building - you can't miss us!
Our store is located some 15-30 minutes from the center of Helsinki. If coming by Vihdintie, turn right at the next intersection after passing under Kehä I. We are on the immediate left in the red brick building. There are several VARUSTELEKA signs around, so finding us shouldn't present too big a challenge.
You can also reach us from the center of Helsinki by bus departing from Elielinaukio by the train station, or by train (P-train or I-train) departing from the Central Railway Station (Rautatientori). All busses go along Vihdintie and take between 25-40 minutes to get here, depending on traffic. The nearest bus stop, Ruosilanpolku, is a 5 minute walk from our shop. At the bus stop, back-track along the walkway and look for the Varusteleka signs on the left-hand side of the road (that's the east side for you orienteering people out there).
The train takes about 15 minutes to get to the nearest train station, Kannelmäki. The Kannelmäki train station is a 15-30 minute walk from our shop, depending how well one can navigate through the suburb ( which can, admittedly, be tricky). We recommend you find the best route from your location by using Journey Planner by HSL. The Journey Planner is great for any short trips around the Helsinki metropolitan area.
A customer-friendly specialist store
Varusteleka has a walk-in store that is open six days a week. The store is located in the Konala district of Helsinki. Some people find it surprising that it really is your normal walk-in clothing store, not a warehouse or a flea market. Come in and see for yourself!
Not all of our products are on display in our shop, but fear not! Our store and warehouse are located under the same roof. Everything available through our online store is also available from our walk-in store.
Nothing needs to be preordered; simply walk in and buy what you need. Actually, we don't even accept pre-orders - to guarantee that items find their owners as quickly as possible. If you make an order through our online store, we will prepare it to be sent by postal services, and we do it fast!
We are ready and able to serve. Our customer service is friendly, professional and overall top-notch. And, of course, if you have any questions, ask away - we will usually have an answer regarding most types of militaria & surplus related questions. Service is available in Finnish and English (and sometimes in Russian and Swedish, too).