RePack is an alternative to throw away consumerism. Two thirds of the carbon footprint of a cardboard box comes from manufacture, the other third from use and waste. RePack significantly reduces the impact by the return and reuse method.
How to use
Repack packaging is available for parcel deliveries. Repack is not available for letters. We share your contact information with Repack in order to enable the delivery of the campaign code. By using Repack packaging, you're helping us reduce the carbon footprint and promote sustainable development.
- Place your order and choose the Repack packaging with additional fee of 3,50 €
- You will receive your Repack-parcel.
- Open the parcel, remove the address card and flatten the Repack packaging.
- Close the package using the hook and loop fasteners.
- Mail the Repack packaging. No postage or stamp is required. The Repack packaging will be re-used.
- Repack will send you a 10 % campaign code for our webshop.
Please note that our system might not be able to accurately estimate the size of your order. Because of this, it might be that your order can’t be fit into the Repack-packaging, even if you have chosen it and paid for it. If this is the case, we will contact you and return your Repack-fee. Optionally, you can choose to have the Repack-package to be sent alongside your order in conventional packing.