ATTENTION! OUR SITE WILL CLOSE IN 5 MINUTES DUE TO A MAINTENANCE BREAK. THE BREAK WILL LAST FOR 5 TO 15 MINUTES. Sulje
- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress and polo shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Mid layer Socks
- Coveralls Coveralls
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Gloves Knit gloves Winter gloves and mittens Protective gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Winter and fur hats Watch caps and balaclavas Berets and side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Packs, max 40 liters Backpacks, over 40 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts and accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Holsters and slings Pistol holsters Weapon slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Eye and ear protection Ear defenders Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks NBC and protective clothing
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets and covers Field cots Jerven Fjellduk
- Fire and warmth Fire starting Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers and packs
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance and accessories Gun maintenance Gun accessories
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid Ready first aid kits First aid supplies First aid pouches
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
Varusteleka's Midsummer Bingo
Midsummer night is soon here! Winter and the seasons around it are long and dismal in Finland, but nature does take everything out of the few months of summer we have. Midsummer night has been a magical night of celebration in Finland for thousands of years. What we Finns do, with our 100 000+ lakes and all, is go to the country, have the biggest party of the year, have the worst arguments with family, drink too much alcohol and then eventually drown.
Midsummer night usually collects the most drownings in the year, and the actual number of drowned people is always the biggest headline for all newspapers. Midsummer bingo, where people take guesses on how many actually drown this year, is a popular sport in Finnish workplaces, but we want to include our customers in it too. This year, we want to make this an international competition.
So here's the deal: Make a guess on how many Finns will drown this midsummer night and you might win a prize! The actual number is usually between 1 and 20, but you can take as wild guess as you like.
So as to motivate our Finnish customers not to drown, the price will be biggest for a guess of 0 drownings, and will gradually go smaller the bigger the number gets.
Prizes are as follows:
The person who gets the number right will receive a Varusteleka gift card according to the steps shown below. If there are more than one person who guessed right, we will draw the winner.
|Number of drowned people:||Prize|
|0 persons||1000 € gift card|
|1 person||750 € gift card|
|2 persons||500 € gift card|
|3 persons||350 € gift card|
|4 persons||150 € gift card|
|5 persons||100 € gift card|
|More than 5 persons||50 € gift card|
In addition to the main prize we will raffle out three (3) Särmä Merino Wool Hoodies with all the people who signed up for the Midsummer Bingo!
Guess the amount of people to drown
|E-mail address (*)|
|Amount of drowned people (*)|
Rules of competition
- Fill the form with your name and contact information and guess a number and enter the competition.
- Many will guess the same number, so right guess does not automatically win - the winner will be randomly selected from the right guesses.
- If there is no right guesses we will randomly select a winner from all participants and give away 100€ gift card.
- You don't need to buy anything and we won't use your contact information for marketing.
- It's strictly forbidden to try to influence the number by coming to Finland and drown or drown other people. If the winner has drowned in Finland or stands suspected for drowning someone in Finland, we'll select another. Self-drowning or drowning somebody in some other country does not affect the outcome.
- Participating form will close 22nd of June 11:59 pm UTC+2 and guesses after that will be discarded.
- We will check the number of drowned people from the most reliable Finnish yellow media newspaper, Iltalehti, on the following monday - 26th of June - and declare the winner.
- You may participate only once!