- Trousers Field and cargo trousers Jeans and work trousers Shorts and sports trousers Wool and dress trousers Winter trousers
- Jackets Field jackets Cold weather jackets Softshell and fleece jackets Leather and pilot jackets Greatcoats and peacoats Dress and wool tunics
- Shirts and vests Fieldshirts Dress shirts Hoodies Pullovers and sweaters Combat shirts Vests and waistcoats
- Undergarment Undershirts Underpants and long johns Underwear and mid-layer sets Merinowool undergarment T-shirts Wifebeaters
- Uniforms and coveralls Snow camo Coveralls Camouflage suits and BDUs
- Rain apparel Rain jackets Wet weather trousers Rain ponchos Wet weather suits
- Womens clothing Women's jackets Women's shirts and vests Women's trousers Skirts and dresses
- Children's clothes Children's clothes
- Gloves and mittens Combat gloves Leather gloves Protective gloves Knit gloves Mittens Gloves and fingerless gloves
- Headwear Field caps Boonies Balaclavas Peaked caps Winter hats Watch caps Berets Side caps Other headwear
- Scarves and tubes Scarves Ties Tubular scarves
- Wallets and key hangers Wallets Keychains Safety reflectors
- Belts and suspenders Leather belts Canvas belts Belt accessories Suspenders
- Boots and shoes Boots without membrane Boots with membrane
- Shoes and jackboots Shoes Boots Snowshoes and skis
- Socks Socks
- Shoe maintenance Polish and dubbing Brushes and kits
- Footwear accessories Insoles Laces and blousers Gaiters Anti-slip
- Rucksacks and bags
- Backpacks and rucksacks Backpacks, up to 25 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, 25-50 liters Backpacks and rucksacks, over 50 liters External frame rucksacks Internal frame rucksacks Daypacks
- Bags Small bags, up to 25 liters Large bags, over 25 liters Toiletry bags Handbags and briefcases Duffel bags Gun bags Shoulder bags
- Rucksack equipment Rucksack covers Utility straps Pack components and accessories
- Sacks and bags Waterproof pack sacks Sacks and bags
- Combat equipment
- Load bearing equipment Combat vests Chestrigs Combat belts, MOLLE/PALS Combat belts Combat belt accessories Drop leg panels Webbing sets and harnesses
- Pouches, MOLLE/PALS Magazine pouches, MOLLE/PALS Misc ammo pouches, MOLLE/PALS Utility pouches, MOLLE/PALS Dump pouches, MOLLE/PALS First aid pouches, MOLLE/PALS Accessory pouches, MOLLE/PALS
- Pouches, belt attachment Magazine pouches Other ammo pouches Accessory pouches
- Pistol holsters Traditional pistol holsters Tactical pistol holsters
- Slings One point slings Two point slings
- Camouflage Camouflage suits and accessories Camouflage nets Camouflage face paint Camouflage wraps NIR camouflage paint
- Personal protection
- Helmets Steel helmets Composite helmets Other helmets Helmet accessories
- Body armor Body armour and carriers Armour plates and inserts
- Gas masks and suits Gas masks Gas mask pouches NBC and protective clothing
- Knee and elbow pads Knee and elbow pads
- Sunglasses and eye protection Ballistic goggles Sunglasses Protective eye wear
- Hearing protectors Active hearing protection Passive hearing protection
- Camping equipment
- Shelters Tarps and shelter halves Tents Shelter equipment Hammocks Jerven Fjellduk
- Sleeping bags and pads Sleeping bags Sleeping bag accessories Sleeping mats Blankets Field cots
- Fire and warmth Matches and fire steels Lighters Stove Hand warmers
- Field stoves Spirit burning stoves Wood burning stoves Solid fuel stoves Gas stoves Fuels and gases
- Canteens and hydration bladders Canteens Hydration packs and accessories Water purification Water containers
- Eating Mess kits Crockery and utensils Drinking cups
- Insect repellants Insect repellent
- Food and beverage
- Food Outdoor food Bars and emergency rations Chocolate and snacks
- Non-alcoholic Lemonade Coffee
- Alcoholic drinks Mead and cider Ales Pale ales Lager and Pils Dark beers Wheat beers Belgian styled beers Other beers
- Tools and electronics
- Knives Puukkos and Leukus Fixed blade knives Folding knives Knife sheaths and carriers Bayonets
- Tools Multi tools Axes and saws Entrenching tools and shovels Blade maintenance
- Illumination Flashlights Headlamps Glow sticks Lanterns and torches Batteries and chargers
- Compasses Compasses
- Storaging Ammo boxes Boxes and cases
- Gun maintenance Gun maintenance equipment Gun maintenance solvents
- Communication equipment Walkie-Talkies Field telephones
- First aid and hygiene
- First aid gear Ready first aid kits Tourniquets and bandages Hemostats and chest seals Thermal blankets Misc. first aid gear Pouches and accessories
- Hygiene and wash up Towels and sheets Hygiene bags Personal hygiene
- Insignia and flags
- Name tags and dog tags Dog Tags Name tags
- Rank insignia Finnish rank insignia Other rank insignia
- Country and unit insignia Country insignia and flag patches Unit insignia Cap badges and cockades
- Blood type and medical patches Blood type patches Medical patches
- Morale patches and reflectors Morale patches Reflectors
- Flags and armbands Flags Armbands
- Materials Fabrics Webbing Hook-and-loop Cordage
- Accessories Plastic buckles Cord locks and zippers Metal buckles Sewing Buttons Tapes
- Paints Spray paints
- Wash and impregnate Washing Textile waterproofers
- Gifts and paperstuff
M05 Relese Event
- 25.9.2016 21:00-02:00
- Varusteleka's store, Ruosilantie 2, Helsinki. Parking information.
- Check out the event in Facebook!
The Finnish M05 camo will be commercially available on the 26th of September 2016! This is fantastic news, until now (then) it has been copyright protected by the Defence Forces and all commercial production and sales have been prohibited. So what better way to celebrate than by holding a little release party? What does this mean for you, our customers and fans? Well, it means that you can buy M05 gear! Not just any old issue gear, but our own improved versions, so oven fresh that they are still in the plastic! Could this get any better? Yes!
Our shop will open at 21.00 on Sunday and close at 2.00 on Monday. We want to give you the chance to be the first civilians to proudly sport M05 equipment. The host of the evening, our new CEO Jari, will have a few things to say to you all, and then we'll get some of the guys behind this whole project to do a little Q&A about the idea behind the new products, why they were improved and how, as well as what the future holds in store for our M05 product line.
When the clock strikes 12 and the date flips over to the 26th, all M05 products will be fair game. We even have a little piece of the army for you, with M05 gear being handed out the same way as if you were on a conscript on your very first day of service! Didn't preorder your kit? Worry not! There's more than enough to go around.
What do you have to do in order to take part in all of this? Simple! Show up at Varusteleka's shop on the 25th of September after 21.00, but before 2.00 on Monday. You can of course buy this stuff later, but you'll miss out on everything else!
M05 Varusteleka Patches
To commemorate the event we have made a special patch using the M05 patter and our logo. These are real special edition items, so once they are gone, you won't be able to buy them from anywhere. Be sure to show up early, because we only have a limited number!
We have worked with Vakka-Suomen Panimo to produce a special beer for this event. Fittingly, we have decided to call it M05 beer.
How convenient that we have a catering business right next to our offices! We have convinced them to make some pea soup for us, to really help give that Finnish army experience.
Heavy metal accordionist Netta Skog
Here at Varusteleka the accordion has a special place. No, not in the trash or the back of the closet. In order to increase its appeal to the masses, we'll get Netta Skog, a very talented accordionist, to play some heavy metal hits.
Beef Jerky Guy
Proper Finnish beef jerky! Beef Jerky Guy, or Kuivalihakundi, is quickly becoming a staple at Varusteleka, and with good reason. If you like beef jerky, try the stuff from Beef Jerky Guy. If you've already tried it, buy it! Warning: once you try it, you may not be able to live without it.
Doors open! You can come early to Varusteleka for some late night shopping, enjoy an M05 beer or beef jerky, grab some pea soup, and, if you are early enough, grab yourself a limited edition M05 Varusteleka patch.
Our new CEO will say a few words and give a general idea about how the events of the night will unfold.
Heavy metal accordionist Netta Skog plays the classics. Keep an ear open for some of the classics that play in our shop.
Our very own Stefan, who played a major part in the design of these new products, will be available for questions regarding why we have done what we have done, the thought process behind the new models, and maybe give a few hints at what is to come.
Our CEO will tell you all what will be happening within the hour. This includes where to queue for your items, so pay attention!
Netta will play a short set right before M05 items are available for sale.
This is the moment many of you have been waiting for patiently - M05 patterned items are (legally) available for purchase! Whether you have preordered or not, this is your chance to grab some of the first public M05 gear.
Last call! If you are brave enough to make it until this mark, then good on you! But now it's time to go home.
We shut down the party and lock up shop. Your next chance to get your hands on some M05 gear will be later in the day when Varusteleka once again opens its doors.
You can also pickup your preorders from our store during this event. If you haven't made your order yet and would like to do so and receive the items at the event, simply choose "pickup from store". You can get your items at midnight, and you'll save on shipping costs! Click here to preorder your M05 camo.